Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Publicity Team Online - Part 2

I wasn’t able to join my team on the second YM meeting due to a last minute interview with a key informant for my thesis. Luckily, Jaristi and Patriz were still online, so I was kept updated on the projects’ progress. The team talked about the details of the plans for the publicity campaign – posters and fliers are definitely on the list. I suggested placing tarpaulins instead in conspicuous areas in AS. Prof. Deocariza, on the group’s first meeting, suggested selling shirts especially designed for UP’s centennial as a form of fund raising for the class’ projects, and the team decided to give it a shot. We could erect a booth along AS walk during our free time. The team later settled also for a mini-concert to be held at a bar in Katipunan.

No comments: