Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Centennial Shirts For Sale!

Part of the publicity team's project is to sell t-shirts especially designed for UP's 100th year celebration. The team started erecting a booth along AS walk on the last week of January. The team offered two shirt designs available in female and male sizes.

As my schedule this semester is unpredictable due to my thesis data gathering, I was able to help with the booth only once. It was a whole new experience - tiring yet satisfying. This activity also tested my patience as I had to deal with different types of people. There were those who are friendly, timid, indifferent, and bitchy. Luckily, the sales on the day I helped was good so I didn’t bore myself to death. I would have liked to help again but my schedule forbade me to. But all in all, it was a happy experience.

No comments: